Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD for 4 mo.=15 LBS. Switching to balanced diet.

HS Lifter

I did a CKD for a month and get nice results. Lost 15 lbs.

Now switching to a balanced diet.

High protein, moderate carb, low fat.

2 Bowls of cereal.

2 protein shakes.

2 whatever is convienient(sp) meals.

Im a college student and did not have time to do the ckd anymore.

Im going to be eating roughly 2000 cal a day, while doing cardio and weight training. I have no idea what my body fat is.

Im guessing around 14-16.

Want to get down to at least 10%.

Opinions?

How can you not have time for CKD? I am also in college, and just brought like 3 cans tuna to class with me, or brought some preprepared foods, and a container of Oil. I thought it was easier as I could just eat what I had made, rather then waiting in line somewhere to buy food and sitting down to eat. But thats just my two cents, its nice to see your progress.

I lost 12 lbs on the CKD in 3 weeks, and have only regained 1lb in 2 weeks since, so I have done good. Now going on a balanced diet again with under 125g carbs a day.

Burning_Inside said:
if anything I'd think youd need more time to prepare for a balanced diet, but that's just me.

In the morning instead of making bacon and eggs, I can just eat a bowl of cereal.

At school instead of busting out a smelly ass can of tuna, I can just down a protein shake.

At home instead of cooking a steak, I can just make a PBJ sandwich.

Not only is a balanced diet easier to prepare, its more convienient.

I dont keep track of ratios.

I roughly estimate calories per meal.

Keep in mind guys Im only 18 yrs old. In college full time. And also working 30 hours a week.

I was starting to get sick of keto also.

Thats just me though.

Top Bottom