Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Christmas & new year's dinner

How will you manage those 2 meals ?

• No limits !

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I will follow my (strict) diet

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 2 cheats meals

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Like any no-training day

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
How will you manage those 2 meals ?

i'm gonna make sure i train very hard the days before hand so i use the calories

im eating most of it though

We have a big family thing on Christmas, like seven families, all uncles and cousins. Every body brings tons of food. We start partying Christmas eve at around 6:00 PM, start opening presents at midnight and finish by abnout 5:00 AM, the whole time nothing but eating and drinking. It's going to be tough, but I guess I can try to pass on heavy carbs and eat the meats. Regardless to say, I'll also be at the gym tommorrow and Christmas day.

Happy Holidays peeps:beer:

I'll stick to my diet. I know that if I cheat I'll feel guilty for the next week, not that I 'should' feel guilty, but I will. To me its just not worth it. I can't see how the small time enjoying the meal is worth the week or so of damage control to undo the its effects.

Like I say - 'taste is transitory.'

i stick to my gameplan

and eat lots of turkey
usually i grab all the skin
lol
pass on gravy spuds and dressing
grab a sweet potato, lots of brussels sprouts and half the caesar salad throwing the croutons back

new years does not matter to me since i usually have to work that night
can't write a menu and not be present for it
lol

SubjectiveIllusion said:
I'll stick to my diet. I know that if I cheat I'll feel guilty for the next week, not that I 'should' feel guilty, but I will. To me its just not worth it. I can't see how the small time enjoying the meal is worth the week or so of damage control to undo the its effects.

Like I say - 'taste is transitory.'

Right on !

BTW you feel proud and satisfied when you eventually succeed in not eating like a pig

Top Bottom