Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chocolate

soimparten

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]iread some studies that chocolate is good for you. does this mean ican eat kitkat and hersheys bars and get benefits? specifically goodfor hear health and libido etc. [/FONT]

again i have to stress to people to actually read what is in candy bars.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate (sugar, milk, chocolate, cocoa butter, lactose, milk fat, soy lecithin, PGPR, emulsifier, vanillin, artificial flavor

the amount of actual natural chocolate in that thing is 0%. when i was in the caribbean i actually went to a farm that made chocolate and ate actual off the plant chocolate and it was EXTREMELY BITTER. that pure chocolate does have health benefits no different than any plant. but you won't find that in the store cause nobody would buy it

You can get antioxidants from many other sources. Definitely stay away from candy. There is a huge difference between that and the dark chocolate referred to in studies.

no way this is real.

by chocolate is good for you, they mean that really dark dark cocoa that is to disgusting to even enjoy

Top Bottom