Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chipotle

spacecased

Would you guys say Chipotle is a healthy option? I know they are owned by Mcdonalds but do you think the quality of the ingredients is where they need to be? I love the place but also know if it tastes too good its probably not the best for you! What do you guys think?

first off mcdonalds does NOT own chipotle at all. they are a public company and even though mcdonalds originally owned some of them, they divested years ago

chipotle ingredients are very good vs. other fast food places.. they strive to have grassfed beef, hormone free chicken, fresh guacamole, etc. however the portion sizes are simply too much to be considered 'healthy' for anyone who isn't underweight

a typical burrito for example is 1000 calories. that is a lot. if you want to eat there i would suggest not getting the tortilla or shell. just eat the other ingredients and keep your portions small... so get like a salad with toppings. maybe cut in half and take rest home for the next day

Yeah portion size at chipotle is the killer if you split the serving over two days and go with a bowl with salad and meat you can get a decent healthy meal!

As Steve mentioned Chipotle actually tries to have decent ingredients for fast food and have stopped serving certain meals do to them not being able to get a certain ingredients. That being said it’s always best to make you own food. That way you know for sure what quality of food you’re getting, and the portion size is controlled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can eat healthy anywhere, you just need to order the right foods.

Also make sure to watch portion sizes. Most fast food places give you WAY too much carbs and fats. They load you up on the cheap stuff like fries, tortilla chips etc.

It depends on your goals and how strict you want to be. If you are trying to be and stay lean then fast food is always a terrible option.

It’s just not being about staying lean, to me I do it for my long term health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom