Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chinese food and pizza

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
do you guys consider these food healty?
I eat chinese food like twice a week and pizza about 3 times, is it very fatty or what??

~WizKid :kaioken:

Just wanted to add a question...hope you don't mind

Is pizza a good carb up day food?

Thanks
M56M

sorry to rain on your parade boys,but pizza ain't a good carb source to RELY on...if your bulking you can indulge a lil' but when dieting,pizza just won't CUT it...literally.it's packed in fat and sodium...
as for chinese food,most of it is fried and saturated fat is a BIG NO NO...fyi:)

PS:I DO LIKE TO EAT THIS TYPE OF FOOD AFTER EVERY 3 WEEKS OF CLEAN EATING THOUGH.I LOOK FORWARD TO IT.BURGER KING IS MY PERSONAL FAVE...

da big thinker said:
sorry to rain on your parade boys,but pizza ain't a good carb source to RELY on...

hey it was worth a try....thanks for the reply.

P.S. I have to many favorites to start listing them..:D

da big thinker said:
...as for chinese food,most of it is fried and saturated fat is a BIG NO NO...fyi:)
This isn't necessarilly true. I think it all depends on WHERE you go and WHAT you order. There's lots of chinese, vietnamese, thai (Asian) foods that are NOT fried. 'Course your definition of "fried" could be stir fry as well. If they do it right, meaning they just use a little vegetable or olive oil, then that wouldn't be bad. If it's a deep fryer (like sweet&sour pork/chicken) then that's adding a lot of fat. Another thing to watch is how much sodium they use...some places go light and others heavy (especially with the soya sauce).

I like to get a chicken dish with vegetables and a couple side of steamed rice. Basically, just know what you're ordering.

As for the pizza, I'd suggest most people cut down, but at your age Wiz you can probably handle it. At least ask 'em to go light on the cheese. :D

I havent eaten junk food in like a year.. And i havent been cutting either.
I've just been eating clean all the time, no matter what...
I've gained about 40 lbs of muscle, and gained about 10 lbs of fat. i'm serious!

Pizza makes me look like the size of a small truck afterwards!

Chinese is Ok if you just keep it cleanish, I presume we're talking about cheating here. Even on a cheat day I try to keep it realtively clean.

Chicken and Pineapple
Chicken and Cashew
Mixed Veg
Boiled Rice etc..

When what I really want is Crispy Chili Beef and Sesame prawn toast!!! Yumm:p

I'm going now.

I'm cring into my Myoplex light and rice cakes.

I'm on a cutting mission, and I don't get the Chinese till Sunday!! Boo Hoo

Sheena

~~~ said:
I havent eaten junk food in like a year.. And i havent been cutting either.
I've just been eating clean all the time, no matter what...
I've gained about 40 lbs of muscle, and gained about 10 lbs of fat. i'm serious!

Just curious....what does you "clean" diet look like on an average day? What do you consider clean? Thanks.

M56M

Top Bottom