Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese food good or bad?

Any chinese food u buy from a resturant is gonna be heavy in salt and msg not to mention fried in oil. It is also cooked with fish oil which is also heavy in salt. If u want chinese food cook it at home where u are able to control what goes into the food. I am korean so i know how the food is prepared. The food made in resturants is made a certain way for american tastes. At home we make our food a lot differently

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

There are numerous amounts of fitness exercises that you can do to improve your fitness level. Depending on what you want to achieve, you can go to do simple exercises you can do already and do not need any special equipment to join a gym and use more specialized equipment.

Once you have taken the time to determine your goals of health and fitness, the best way to decide what fitness exercises you want to do is follow the five components of fitness (cardiovascular, muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and composition body).

Here is a look at some exercises you can do for each component.

1.) For cardiovascular health, the best exercises are aerobic exercises. In other words, an exercise that is of low intensity, but requires a large amount of oxygen for an extended period. In general, aerobic activity should last at least 20 minutes. Of course, there are many recreational activities that are enjoyable and aerobic in nature. Some examples are: running, swimming, cycling, skating, dancing and walking speed. Apart from these activities, one of the easiest ways to get a good aerobic workout is to get an aerobic workout video. A simple Internet search should provide more than enough options.

For artists and athletes, it may be necessary to separate the next two components of fitness. But for ordinary people, it is probably not necessary, but of course, you can work on each component separately if desired.

Two.) Muscular endurance exercises are the opposite of cardio (aerobic). From muscle endurance exercises are anaerobic, which means they have a high intensity for a short period of time so you do not require a lot of oxygen. Some examples of exercises to help you improve your muscular endurance are pushups, sit-ups, push-ups, sprints, circuit strength training high repetition.

I eat chinese food once in a week but I love chicken and broccoli steamed with brown rice. Extremely healthy and delicious!!

I love Chinese food here is my 2cents iv never seen a fat Chinese person in any of the restaurants iv eaten in and they shovel it down

Top Bottom