Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese food good or bad?

It's better than Chinese "fried" rice.
Although they use a wok to stir fry all of their veggies and meats for the most part. I consider it a mildly bad food, it's a hell of a lot better than Burger King or any other fast food chain. Just don't get any fried/breaded Asian food. That's going to be loaded with empty calories and fats. The thinner and more watery the sauce is the less it's going to have fat in it. You may also be able to ask for brown rice as a substitute. I get this at a Thai restaurant that I go to in my town and it's really good with basil chicken or garlic chicken.

MSD sucks!

I love Chinese food when I cook it myself!

Sesame Chicken

Makes 4 servings- 29 grams protein-trace carbs

1 lb. skinless,boneless chicky breasts

Marinade:

1-2 tbs. LOW-sodium tamari soy sauce.to taste
1 tsp.peeled and finely minced ginger
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 TBS. dry sherry
2 tbs. pure pressed sesame oil
1 tbs. minced fresh cilantro
dash of cayenne pepper
2 tbs. raw sesame seeds

Rinse chicky under cold water and pat dry. Cut chicky into 1 1/2 inch pcs.

In a small bowl, using fork, combine soy sauce,ginger,garlic,sherry,sesame oil,cilantro,cayenne pepper. Mix WELL. Add chicky pcs. and coat well. Marinate, refrigerate, at least 2 hours,turn every once in awhile.

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove chicky from marinade and arrange on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake ,uncovered,until cooked thru,about 7-10 minutes,turning once. Broil for the last minute to brown,if disered.Serve warm over brown rice.

Enjoy!

The stuff they sale in the cheap restaurants is likely not very good for you. Make it at home using olive and nut oils, low sodium sauces, and lean cuts of meat.

Chinese food is about as bad for u as mcdonald's. Don't believe me? There was a recent study done on it... do a search.. the numbers were unbelievable, even for veggie dishes. And if you get anything like general tso's or something fried..the fat is worse than a big mac.

Kabeetz said:
Chinese food is about as bad for u as mcdonald's. Don't believe me? There was a recent study done on it... do a search.. the numbers were unbelievable, even for veggie dishes. And if you get anything like general tso's or something fried..the fat is worse than a big mac.

Exactly! Just about everything is cooked in oil....

It just depends what you order.
There are plenty of non fried foods they serve
that have 0 added anything to them.

Top Bottom