Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is chinese food good or bad

EssoJareb

I'm a chinese food lover, I was wondering how healthy is it, obviously fried chicken and wings are loaded with grease and cholesterol, but I'm talking about the stir fry veggies they make, is it something you can consume 2-3 times a week while trying to stay in shape?

authentic chinese food is very healthy

the chinese food you get from the mall or most chinese restaurants are not going to be healthy at all. they are loaded with oils, butter, etc.

the same can be said about just about any cultures food. i mean greek food is supposed to be the healthiest diet in the world, but i have a greek friend who is obese cause he shops for his ingredients at walmart and drenches all his dishes in sauces, oil and butter.

Not only is American Chinese food full of calories - it's loaded with MSG.

It's not healthy.

A simple fix though - make your own stirfry. Buy yourself a big wok and water asian vegetables you like. Sautee it all with some fresh ginger and you have an authentic asian stirfry that is very low in calories.

When you make the food yourself, you are the one who is in control of what goes into it.

It just depends on what you get. There are definitely healthy options at Chinese restaurants you just have to watch out for the dishes loaded with fatty, sugary, and sodium-filled sauces.

In a restaurant most of the food is going to be extremely unhealthy.

If you make your own it can be really healthy because you control the ingredients.

Top Bottom