Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chinese food calories

M.elias

I'm skinny guy trying bulk and gain weight and some trainer at my gym told me to consume lots of calories and lift heavy, I wonder if chinese food calories are right for my purposes of they are bad calories? thank you.

I'm skinny guy trying bulk and gain weight and some trainer at my gym told me to consume lots of calories and lift heavy, I wonder if chinese food calories are right for my purposes of they are bad calories? thank you.
Our bodies as by composition are limited to consume calories, when slim persons trying to gain weight they have the opportunity to eat high caloric foods, but the best way to avoid becoming a fatter rather than gainer its up to you bro.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

Traditional chinese food - very health

American chinese food - it's toxic

Calories are important - yes, but you still want to consume quality calories. Chinese food from your typical fast food restaurant is going to be junk calories and full of preservatives and additives like MSG.

If you are looking for calorie dense foods - stick with things like whole eggs, natural peanut butter, lean grass fed beef etc.

I would track calories so you ensure you are in a surplus every day. Stay away from any commercial Chinese food. It is horrible. Eat whole clean foods but just eat more of them.

Top Bottom