Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese food!!

Nila1985

My son is always asking me to take him to get Chinese food I think I got him addicted to it it tastes really good
my question is is Chinese food takeout going to be a healthy option for me and my son?

if not can you explain why you don't believe so

in 99% of cases no. take out chinese food is really bad for you. it is full of garbage. the last time i had chinese food like that was at the mall about 20 years ago and both me and my gf both got the shits right after eating it. don't recommend it at all.

your best bet is making your own at home. it really isn't hard and it is actually very healthy IF you use the proper condiments. there are some good sauces from whole foods that don't contain garbage in them.

My son is always asking me to take him to get Chinese food I think I got him addicted to it it tastes really good
my question is is Chinese food takeout going to be a healthy option for me and my son?

if not can you explain why you don't believe so

get some chinese food and enjoy it but make sure to pump guns hard when you do it

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom