Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chili's and TGI Fridays

valasquez5

I go to these franchise restaurants twice a week for dinner or lunch because it is cheaper than cooking at home and is much more easy to just do that. are these places decently healthy assuming i don't order any dessert or alcohol? or do you think i should avoid them if i want to achieve weight loss.

restaurants (especially franchise restaurants) use refined oils and other additives in their foods to make you satiety and make it 'taste good'. you will notice a tummy ache after eating it for that reason. all you are doing here is putting garbage in your body and stressing your body out.

also the people cooking your food (no offense) aren't real cooks or chefs. they are just dudes being paid a low amount to reheat food that is frozen. i don't need some dude who hasn't washed his hands in a week who has a neck tat cooking my food.

i grew up in a hospitality area and dated plenty of bartenders and waitresses in my day, they knew better than to actually eat at the places they worked lol. they've seen how it is 'back there' and have no desire to go anywhere near that crap

learn to cook your own food!

It is not cheaper man. No way that is true. Cook your own meals in a couple hours and they will last you a full week. Not hard at all and you know what is in your food.

Top Bottom