Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken and turkey diet??

GetBig101

Can someone tell me if eating nothing but grilled chicken and white turkey breast and nothing else, would this be good enough along with exersise be a good way to loose fat??? The belly fat and love handle area is what is kicking my tail.

Thanks

30yrs old
5'11
215 lbs
body fat 18%

dude you are going to get tired of just chicken and turkey try throwing some variety in your meals. by the 3 week you will not want to look at chicken or turkey again. there is several other low fat high proteins that you can eat

maxellyz ...What other kind of food do you add in? I am just looking to loose some fat before I start another cycle? I figured in about three weeks with enough exersise I can drop some body fat. You think?

yeah sure you can lose fat in three weeks just keep doing cardio (2 times per day) and keep the fat low also keep the protein intake HIGH....

I also add a lot of veggies and I eat pasta, rice, potatoes, low fat meat also fish is very good but I hate it, if you like tuna then that's great try to eat two cans per day, make a big salad and eat it with one can of tuna and the next time eat tuna with rice...

also do you like broccoli, they are filled with complex carbs and you need them when cutting......

Drink a lot of water with every meal and during the entire day.....

broccoli.....man that sukcs..lol

I do drink a gallon of water a day. I will keep you guys posted on how it goes.

Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom