Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken macros

maidenchild

[FONT=&quot]Ive been on a keto diet for about two weeks now and I would like to start experimenting with some new cheaper foods. I was wondering what the macros would be on a chicken drum stick or a bone in thigh? They are a lot cheaper with the bone in and that would make it easier on my wallet. My portion is usually 6oz of chicken breast so I wonder if that would equal one or two drumsticks? I mean I guess I could take the meat off the bone after I cook it but it would be easier to know the macros on it whole.[/FONT]

I mean to know for sure you actually do need to take the meat off an weigh it, or otherwise estimate the mass of the bone and subtract it out of your total

it does not matter the macros.

you should be worried about how that chicken is cooked and prepped. frying chicken in canola oil vs. baking it in unrefined coconut oil has the same macros, but guess which one is horrible for you and which is healthy? this is why counting macros is a scam

also those bones that people throw away. guess what? it is full of nutrition. throw those bones in a crock pot for 48 hours and make yourself bone broth. the healthiest thing you could possibly put into your body

[FONT=&quot]Ive been on a keto diet for about two weeks now and I would like to start experimenting with some new cheaper foods. I was wondering what the macros would be on a chicken drum stick or a bone in thigh? They are a lot cheaper with the bone in and that would make it easier on my wallet. My portion is usually 6oz of chicken breast so I wonder if that would equal one or two drumsticks? I mean I guess I could take the meat off the bone after I cook it but it would be easier to know the macros on it whole.[/FONT]
Use a food scale. The macros are literally at your fingertips on the internet for anything

Top Bottom