Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken everyday

seqalu

I went by and I looked and I've been eating chicken everyday, it's been chicken breast along with eggs.
I'm a little concerned with developing allergy do you think that I should switch away from chicken breast and try thighs or other parts of the bird
do you think there are health benefits to doing that

I went by and I looked and I've been eating chicken everyday, it's been chicken breast along with eggs.
I'm a little concerned with developing allergy do you think that I should switch away from chicken breast and try thighs or other parts of the bird

Definitely healthy- you will grow feathers. [emoji23]

Actually, as long as you are getting the correct nutrients out of your food, your good.
I do not enjoy eating or food so I have been eating chicken for years. Most people like variety so they will not tolerate the same thing day in and day out which results in numerous cheat meals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

certain foods are available during certain seasons. every animal on earth cycles their food that is what natured intended. i don't encourage people to get the same things everyday at all

as far as allergies, there are people who develop poultry allergens. i actually read some stuff about dogs and poultry issues from being fed it too often. so it does happen. egg allergies are very common

i like to eat chicken breast every day and I do fine, i eat at least 1lb of chicken daily love it

try some fish and turkey on some days.

How does your logic think you might become allergic?

Many people eat chicken everyday without any issues....if you think it is affecting you...have chicken 2-3 times a week....

Top Bottom