Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken Diet

Moon_Dance

My stats....
Weight: 83.6 KG
Height: 188 CM
Body Fat: 17% Est

I am starting back at the gym for a fresh start and would like some better diet advice. Over the next 12 months I would like to drop my body fat down to 10 - 11%, increase my weight to over 85 KG, and increase my strength by 50%. The only thing holding me back is my diet, or the lack of one. I am currently only eating when I am very hungry, and then reaching for the quickest thing which is usually junk. I am eating McDonalds, KFC, BurgerKing, chips, pies, chocolate, general junk... You get the picture! I am however a terrible cook, I can't even get egg on toast right without something going wrong. So, I am thinking I can go into the super market and purchase a pre-cooked chicken, split it up into 3 tubs, and thats my ready meals for the day. This would obviously be a lot better than eating the above junk, but its not ideal. Would only eating chicken everyday make for a good diet? Would this be enough to acheive my goals?

Top Bottom