Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chicken breast question...

njlw226

does anyone have experience with grilling a chicken breast at night, putting it in the fridge and taking it to work the next day? does microwaving it make it taste like crap or take any nutritional value away???

I do this all the time. On Sunday I cook up abot 12 breasts, put them in the fridge and take them to work all week. Just dont microwave them too long or you will be eating rubber. I put hot sauce on them to mix it up a little.

HardHat87 said:
I do this all the time. On Sunday I cook up abot 12 breasts, put them in the fridge and take them to work all week. Just dont microwave them too long or you will be eating rubber. I put hot sauce on them to mix it up a little.

just took my 10 out of the oven. I season them when I bake them, so that takes care of the taste. microwave them at work and I am good to go.

KillahBee said:
just took my 10 out of the oven. I season them when I bake them, so that takes care of the taste. microwave them at work and I am good to go.

what u use to season them?

Top Bottom