Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken breast and peanuts before bed?

E

Elite_Fry

More a meal before bed what do you think of a chicken breast and unsalted peanuts? Im bulking ATM. So high protein, high unsat fats, and no carbs

Sounds good to me. I ussually throw the meat on two pieces of rye bread before bed. Also do you have a bedtime shake?

JustJacked said:
Sounds good to me. I ussually throw the meat on two pieces of rye bread before bed. Also do you have a bedtime shake?

I would usually have my N-LARGE at about 8 30 pm and then chicken with peanuts at 11pm

Peanuts are low on the G.I. and are good before bed because of that. Some kind of casein protein would be great befre bed too. I have never heard of a low carb bulk before, do you get all your calories from fat?

no i mean im still havnt a lot of carbs during the day (like 500-600g about)
i jsut thought right before bed i should cut the carbs, so i meant high protein/high fat before bed

elite fry said:
no i mean im still havnt a lot of carbs during the day (like 500-600g about)
i jsut thought right before bed i should cut the carbs, so i meant high protein/high fat before bed

This is a good idea. But throw the meat on some bread just for the hell of it. If you start to get to fat stop with the carbs at night. Me personally, I eat carbs before I go to bed and I dont get fat as long as I keep them to a minimun.

Top Bottom