Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chicken breast

domoljub

so im trying the chicken breast thing, got a shitload. i was wondering what i can do to it thats simple and healthy, and of course easy?

anyone?

Lots of things. You can buy all the different flavors of Mrs. Dash and flavor them that way, you can grill them, you can marinate them (fat free marinade etc), you can pund them flat lightly cover in wheat germ and saute in a little bit of olive oil, you can make them into homemade chicken and vegtable soup, you can spice them up and eat them in a low-carb fat free tortilla, you can cook them up with eggs, you can make a shit load of different stir frys (Add your fav veggies, brown rice is optional), You can stuff them with fat free ricotta cheese and spinich and bake them (one of my favorites). These are just a few things you can do with chicken. Make sure you switch it up or you will start to hate chicken.

One more, get a meat grinder, grind it up and make (A)-chicken burgers or (B)-Chicken meatballs. Very tastey.

partagus said:
Lots of things. You can buy all the different flavors of Mrs. Dash and flavor them that way, you can grill them, you can marinate them (fat free marinade etc), you can pund them flat lightly cover in wheat germ and saute in a little bit of olive oil, you can make them into homemade chicken and vegtable soup, you can spice them up and eat them in a low-carb fat free tortilla, you can cook them up with eggs, you can make a shit load of different stir frys (Add your fav veggies, brown rice is optional), You can stuff them with fat free ricotta cheese and spinich and bake them (one of my favorites). These are just a few things you can do with chicken. Make sure you switch it up or you will start to hate chicken.

One more, get a meat grinder, grind it up and make (A)-chicken burgers or (B)-Chicken meatballs. Very tastey.

thanks for the meat grinder idea

Top Bottom