Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chicken from boston market okay?

tyrelloon

I'm on a high protein and keto type diet now and it is so much easier just to stop at the boston market on my way home from work and get a meal. the chicken rotisserie meal is only 500 calories so i assume it is okay to eat if I take off the skin right? everyone says to take off the skin so just making sure.

chicken from boston market is not keto, not even close.

these companies add additives and preservatives including refined oils and condiments to their food. the reason? to make a profit

get an air fryer and make your own chicken at home. it takes all of 25 minutes to cook

also a calorie isn't a calorie. so it having 500 calories mean nothing. that is just a scam by the food companies to fool suckers into thinking it is okay.

The best thing you can do is meal prep a few hours once per week and have enough food for an entire week. That being said, I am sure that Boston Market chicken is going to be a much better choice than fast food burgers like Rotten Ronnie's.

i see no problem, i did keto before and ate at boston market and stayed in keto. I get their half white meat chicken meal with veggies.
skip the cornbread, obviously...

Top Bottom