Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chia seeds vs flaxseed for my diet

Nuggest+

Hey guys, what's up!
Which one of this foods is better as an omega source and goes better with all your meals , some people told me to go for chia seeds because it is a source of fiber at the same time , I used to do three table spoons of flaxseed , how about chia seeds< how do you measure the intake? thank you.

Asking whether chia seeds or flax seeds is better is kind of like asking whether oatmeal or brown rice is better. They are both great options.

[FONT=Georgia, Century, Times, serif]chia has the slight upper hand thanks to its higher numbers for fibre, calcium, and phosphorus, as well as because it's a complete protein. But all seeds have antioxidants — and different ones — so it's great to get a mix of them in your diet.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Century, Times, serif]If you normally do 3 tablespoons of flaxseeds, I would do 1.5 tablespoons of flaxseeds + 1.5 tablespoons of chia seeds. You get the best of everything that way. [/FONT]

Top Bottom