Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest & arms proportional ?

adolfmusket

[FONT=&quot]is the ratio or a way to know if your arms are and chest are proportional. Am pretty sure you guys have been at the gym and seen cats with small chest and big arms or vice versa....now most of you will probably say look at the mirror and be honest. Looking on at the mirror i feel that my chest out shines my arms and such. When i get people to crisize me they say am well proportional.......So anybody knw what i should do about this dilemna it might sound stupid but i take it seriously.[/FONT]

is the ratio or a way to know if your arms are and chest are proportional. Am pretty sure you guys have been at the gym and seen cats with small chest and big arms or vice versa....now most of you will probably say look at the mirror and be honest. Looking on at the mirror i feel that my chest out shines my arms and such. When i get people to crisize me they say am well proportional.......So anybody knw what i should do about this dilemna it might sound stupid but i take it seriously.

So no dilema at all.

There is no rule that defines it. It's aesthetics and art

Top Bottom