Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Cheese A Good Source Of Protein?

FreakMonster said:
What about Cottage Cheese before bed?

If you can stand the *particular* taste it is a great source of slow digesting protein (casein)

It is a great source of protein. Just make sure you get the fat free kind. Cheese is loaded with FAT!!!

I always opt for the low fat version.....the ff is usually either loaded with sodium, sugar, fillers, increasing carbs and cals......cottage cheese is a STAPLE>!

ThanX for the feedback everyone!! Much appreciated! I eat cottage cheese pretty often too. The string cheese is great since its so easy to take in. Ten of them is 80 grams of protein. It does have 4 grams of fat though, per piece. Not sure if thats alot since I never count fats in my diet. I always mix the cottage cheese with some type of fruit. The yogurt is a good idea too. Never tried that. ThanX again for all the feedback!!

you guys are acting like fat is a bad thing...

fat from dairy is usually beneficial in bodybuilding anyways. as long as you don't eat so much that it raises your cal through the roof, i don't see it as a bad thing.

it will bloat you though...sodium content is pretty high on all cheese.

Mandy said:
Try cottage cheese mixed with lowfat yogurt and sliced fruit.
So YUMMY!!!
What kind of cottage cheese and what kind of yogurt do you buy?

The only other thing I see yummy from your post is your Avatar :)

4 grams of fat is nothin to worry about bro. Who makes this string cheese? I may have to pick some up next time I'm grocery shopping.

Top Bottom