Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheese diet

shallowholt

I really like cheese but I know its not good for me. What are the healthier cheeses you can eat? I was thinking feta cheese was the best because my turkish grandma swears by it!

your turkish grandma ate real feta cheese when she lived in turkey

in the USA our cheese is awful lol. this is the most popular selling cheese in america and what is in it and excuse me while i puke reading it: The Kraft singles ingredient list consists of cheddar cheese, whey, water, protein concentrate, milk, sodium citrate,calcium phosphate, milkfat, gelatin, salt, sodium phosphate,lactic acid (as a preservative), annatto and paprika extract (for color), enzymes, Vitamin A palmitate, cheese culture, and Vitamin D3.

your best option is finding a good quality non pasteuriezed cheese from europe. it is going to be expensive. the kraft cheese above costs probably $2 a pound.. the good quality cheese will cost you about $24 a pound

If you are not planning on primarily living off of cheese having a serving every now and then is not gonna kill you.

Just about anything is fine as long as you dont have too much of it. Constrict yourself to maybe one meal that has cheese every couple days or so. Just make sure you figure things into your macros. That's really what it comes down to

Cheese really isn't the best option. Most humans don't digest it well.

I would use a raw goats milk cheese instead

I really like cheese but I know its not good for me. What are the healthier cheeses you can eat? I was thinking feta cheese was the best because my turkish grandma swears by it!

Obviously I could have googled the answer. But then so could you. I'm not always too keen on members looking for an ok from us to eat cheese. Not gonna happen.

Top Bottom