Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my basal temp readings..they're pretty low.

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
OK, I don't know if maybe I'm not using the right kind of thermometer for this or what, But I've been taking my morning basal temp rectally for the past few days. These are the readings.

97.0 sun morning jan 26 day of carbup
97.7 carbup 2nd day
97.9 start cutting off carbs again
97.8 thursday morning.

Now...I thought you're supposed to be 98.6 on average....

Do I need a special rectal thermometer to get accurate results?

Or is my thyroid just messed up?

Mr.X is now over at MassMonsters.com. Thats where he will be if you want to talk to him. SIgn up is free.

hmm did u recently do DNP by any chance... My temp gets as low as 96.7 and stays that way for a couple of weeks after a DNP cycle.

My guess is that you're thyroid is just supressed. Rectal temperatures are generally higher than oral temperatures so you usually subract .5 to 1 degree from the readings for accuracy. Being that you're already reading low, I'd guess it's even lower than that.

Burning_Inside said:
OK, I don't know if maybe I'm not using the right kind of thermometer for this or what, But I've been taking my morning basal temp rectally for the past few days. These are the readings.

97.0 sun morning jan 26 day of carbup
97.7 carbup 2nd day
97.9 start cutting off carbs again
97.8 thursday morning.

Now...I thought you're supposed to be 98.6 on average....

Do I need a special rectal thermometer to get accurate results?

Or is my thyroid just messed up?

Start eating some coconut oil ( a couple of tablespoons per day ) or cook with it. Then start recording your temperature each morning, they will be higher.

go with the rectal... you might like it

JK :p

Top Bottom