Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheating on Cutting Diet

Cheating on Cutting Diet: What do you do?

• Cheat Day

Votes: 111 33.3%
  • Cheat Meal

Votes: 108 32.4%
  • 2 Cheat Meals seperated in the week

Votes: 44 13.2%
  • No Cheat

Votes: 39 11.7%
  • My cheat day is 24hours a day/7days a week

Votes: 31 9.3%

• Total voters

AGENT SHAGWELL

Do you have a cheat meal once a week, a cheat meal 2 times a week, a cheat day, or never cheat?

Also when you cheat are your vices carbs or fat?

I cheat on about 1 meal about 1 a week or less. I don't plan for it when it happens its always supper and always something healthy that tastes great. Such as Brown Rice w/ Chicken. I cheat by eating way more than I should throwing off my calorie count for the day I try to off set it some by slimming down my later meal proportions. Being that I normally fall asleep around 4am or later, and eat supper at 6pm, I have plenty of time to burnt the carbs up too and plenty of meals left to attempt to offset my gluttony.

I have a whole cheat day. Although I know I shouldnt have a cheat day, I really find it hard to go out and bring my tuna with me, so I just cheat the whole day.
My vices are icecream (carbs and fat) and fast food.
How bad can it get ? :(

I have a cheat meal.....usually beer.....but I try and have a steak with it...but when the drinking goes on for a longer time period....its just empty carb calories:(

i have a cheat meal after eating clean for about 3-4 weeks...usually burger king or mcdonalds clear their entrance and treat me w/ the utmost respect...knowing that i'll be wasting alot of $$$'s...hehehe

ps:if my results are satisfactory,as far as cutting is concerned,i will add a DQ blizzard to the menu...:)

LOL AGENT SHAGWELL, sorry I made an addition to your poll...lol it's worth the laugh :D

Mr.X :cool:

Cheat day on Saturday and Sunday.

Vices: pizza,sweet n sour shrimp from a chinese joint, italian food dinners, mexican foods, and most likely some adult beverages on Saturday night.

Monday thru Friday: tuna, chicken brest, turkey breast, turkey burger,steak, fish, celery, protein powder in skim,egg whites, bacon, bannana, spinach, salad.

One cheat meal a week, usualyy when it's socially involved at aeither a restaurant or with frineds having a takeaway.

Usually chinese, or Indian or eating out, but always with booze!!:xeye: But I have to keep it under control or I;ll feel sick and get the shits the next day (sorry to be blunt, but YOU all know what I'm talking about).

S:D

Top Bottom