Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheating on a bulk diet

=w=

How often do those of you who bulk w/ clean foods cheat? Also for those who dont bulk all that clean how much of a "see food diet" do you use?

I basically eat the same things I eat while on a cutting diet (but more of) except I add in more carbs from pasta, rice, oatmeal ect.

I allow less healthy meals to sneak in more often too, For instance eating out at an indian restaurant. Social things that are harder to enjoy while cutting.

but for the most part I try and keep it clean, I'm not going to be the one suggesting we eat out.

On weekends I cheat. You have to live and breath a little IMO. SO i go out for pizza, indian, chinese whatever - just get your cals. You don't need to eat like a pig either. Explain to your friends you need to eat a lot and order lots of food. Before, they wouldnt understand that and I would have to eat everything in a rush because they would be done before I was done with my fourth plate. If you are at a cafe where you chill for hours (like we do here in france) order some food every half hour...

Anyways, cheat on weekends. Youll miss it when you cut.

Top Bottom