Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheat meal: Ostrich burger

SoreArms

I decided to have a cheat meal today. Since I hadn't had an ostrich burger in a while (or any burger for that matter), I decided to go to this spot called Y-nots and have one. They are great, even had some frys well done (I likes me frys crispy and not soggy and soft) with a side of thousand Islands for dipping the frys, delicious, just like I remembered. Glad I enjoyed it 'cause it'll be a while before I have one again.

What are the macros you may ask? Who knows? It was a cheat meal, so I wasn't counting.

It feels good to have a cheat meal now and then.

Ostrich is leaner than chx breast bro.......that and buffalo are two of the leanest meats you can purchase....now, the bun, condiments, frys and whatever else maybe another story...or if it's fried in grease......but, why ruin the flavor?

I was refering to the entire meal, burger, fries and soda as a cheat meal.

Thanks though.

Too bad I can't find those meats at the market over here (L.A.). Are these types of meats readilly available in Ohio?

I've seen the buffalo at Trader Joe's, you'd have to check on the ostrich tho....find out where the restaurant gets theirs from...

buffalo is good stuff, but you have to cook it right or it gets kinda tough.

unfortunately, it's usually kinda expensive

Top Bottom