Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheat Meal or Cheat day

I was doing a "Cheat day" and I think it hindered my weight loss a lot. I have dropped it back to just one meal and I'm still pretty strict on what my meal is. I wouldn't do a whole day if you are trying to lose the weight. Just my opinion. Good luck!

JM

Depends on your diet methods. Conventional diet...cheat meal. CKD or similar...cheat day(not technically a cheat day, more carb up day).

Ya i agree i usaull eat mostly health but a little leanient on some things on sunday but on meal on sunday ill go a little crazy

Depends what your goals are. I eat Half ass on the weekend. Try to be good but have been known to have chinease. Pizza. Beer. On the weekend. But I dont have a desire to be 6%BF...

My goals are to be lean and look good but single digit body fat is probably out of my reach i want to enjoy things in life.

No offense but single digits arnt out of any ones reach unless disabled or diseased maybe. What are you at right now? Are you that heavy that you cannot do every day things and enjoy life? If you went play you would be amazed at the changes people have made... its crazy but thats where disipline/control/hardwork will get you.

cityhick said:
Depends what your goals are. I eat Half ass on the weekend. Try to be good but have been known to have chinease. Pizza. Beer. On the weekend. But I dont have a desire to be 6%BF...

im with city on this one, my weekends are SHOT. I try to keep my meals in, but i usually eat crappy. Usually BIG Dinners also.

So im a cheat 2days kinda guy.

BUT my weekday diet is exactly 40/30/30 all week. =]

I know there not out of reach i just think the body fat scale i have might be a little
jiggy i mean i have i have gone form 224 last may im know defined and look alot better at 185 BUt last may the BF scale said 23 know it says 19.5 i mean come on.

I know that i should gage results by how i look and feel and that is 110% better imo and every one around me. Thats y i made the statement about single digit BF being out of reach.

My training is on point 40 min empty stomach cardio in the morning train 45 - 60 min 5pm and 20 min cardio post workout. Diet is really good but except for sunday. Also i cant stress enough on how much better gains are coming know that i havent had a drink in over a month.

Top Bottom