Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheat cheat cheat

D00fy

<--Havent Cheated Since October 17 2001 ,wednesday

debating should i cheat or not but i guess i dont really need the cheat its only my head playing games on me saying how tasty it is. so i guess next cheat day i will try try to AIM FOR THANKSGIVING :) :) :)

guys cheating once in a while is good, it keeps you sane :p

plus there is this talk about a new hormone called leptin. In short, when you underfeed this hormoons level gets lower and lower and your body rebels against fat lose, so guys cheat have that pizza drink that coke hihi.
Although cheating for me would be more like having that spoon full of peanut butter or eating that bowl of oatmeal.

I don't care for the term "cheat meals" because it implies you did something wrong, so I use the term "refeed". That said, refeeds are GOOD for fat loss. And, as the other poster mentioned, it is because of leptin.

I just wrote an article on the subject that it would probably behoove most to read (click on "Leptin -- the next big thing"):

http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

ParDeus
Big Motherfucker bodybuilding magazine
Issue #3 now on-line.
http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

fuck that man! if you're bulking just eat a whole pizza by yourself
have brownies, peanut butter and lots of milk after a workout (you could add whey protein to your milk) etc... i mean, why not?
some of you guys sweat it too much on the diet... you just have to eat enough quality protein, anything else that goes with it is fine
my 2 cents

i took the advice of some people here and cheated. i had been on a strict 37 day low carb diet and I was feeling like crap. i waited till my body started saying "hey bastard, I'm not gonna drop anymore fat for you till you give me some food".

my body basically got used to my dieting and cardio. So i took a few days off and ate normal. I didn't go crazy and eat tons of shit but if we went to a restaurant, I ordered what i wanted. I'm back on my routine as of today and my mind/body feel fresh again.
My advice, wait to cheat till it's absolutley necessary.

Top Bottom