Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing training times

jordanbenteke

[FONT=&quot]Hey fellas,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm used to training around 7pm these days but I just switched jobs and gym, finally found one that opens at 6am. So I'll be training around 6am at least 2-3x a week. I was used to waking up at 5, eating my oats & eggs, then another meal at 8, 11:30, 14:00, etc.. but I need some ideas on what to do when training in the early am. I was thinking wake up, get some oats and a shake, train, then go back home for another shake and have a regular carbs/protein meal 30-60 mins after that, then continue the day as usual.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thoughts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I would not advise eating right before you train. If your schedule won't give you ample time between eating and hitting the gym, train fasted and eat after

why do you have to eat every 90 minutes? lol

wake up, hydrate, then go workout. who cares if you eat or not. your body has plenty of glycogen to burn up and when that burns through (which it won't) but hypothetically if it did your body would switch to ketones. it is an evolutionary secret that has helped us survive famines, wars, disease, climate change, animals trying to eat us for 2M+ years.

I love training fasted. I have been getting great results for years. Just eat clean afterwards and focus on quality training.

Top Bottom