Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my lifestyle completely Time to get fit

bigbolla23

Wassup everybody
Im currently about to start really getting into the world of bodybuilding, it has always been a dream of mine but im am thinking about making it a reality. I've played sports for most of my life and i have an excellent work ethic, but unfortunately when i came to college i was surrounded by friends with some bad habits and i kind of picked up on them drinking and smoking and i became lazy in the gym and put on 20-25lbs. I am 5'10 and now about 245lbs and i want to get dwn to about 215-220lbs, i believe that my bf% is around 25%. I've been doing alot of research on how to cut the fat as far as caloric intake and which foods to eat and also how to divide my caloric intake into 6-7 meals a day. As far as supplements go i plan on taking my Optimum Whey protein and i will add Lipoflame when it arrives, I am an extremely hard worker in the gum so i know my goals are very accomplishable, because i've done it before. If anyone would add advice or comment on the things that i should also be concentrating on as far as workouts or eating habits it would be very helpful.
Thank you

SOME STATS:
Bench: 350 lbs
Squat: 495 lbs
Incline:315 lbs

bigbolla23 said:
Wassup everybody
Im currently about to start really getting into the world of bodybuilding, it has always been a dream of mine but im am thinking about making it a reality. I've played sports for most of my life and i have an excellent work ethic, but unfortunately when i came to college i was surrounded by friends with some bad habits and i kind of picked up on them drinking and smoking and i became lazy in the gym and put on 20-25lbs. I am 5'10 and now about 245lbs and i want to get dwn to about 215-220lbs, i believe that my bf% is around 25%. I've been doing alot of research on how to cut the fat as far as caloric intake and which foods to eat and also how to divide my caloric intake into 6-7 meals a day. As far as supplements go i plan on taking my Optimum Whey protein and i will add Lipoflame when it arrives, I am an extremely hard worker in the gum so i know my goals are very accomplishable, because i've done it before. If anyone would add advice or comment on the things that i should also be concentrating on as far as workouts or eating habits it would be very helpful.
Thank you

SOME STATS:
Bench: 350 lbs
Squat: 495 lbs
Incline:315 lbs

~~~~My advice would be to just stick with your plan, don't let minor things pull you away. Tell yourself that every day you're in a little bit better condition than the day before. Don't cut calories too much. If it takes longer to lose, it'll stay off longer. Tell Ben & Jerry to take a hike! Good luck!

Yeah get the book Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle by Tom Venuto. That will give you very good advice.

You will need cardio and diet you are big and strong naturally it seems but you will never compete without seeing that muscle. Get lean first

Top Bottom