Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellery is not all that good

Isobelius

I see people recommending cellery as the ultimatehealthy food, but it also has its dangers, and I though it would begood to let everybody know that if you are varicose prone or haveveins problems, cellery is actually quite bad for you. So keep thatin mind and be healthy!

That is indeed a good piece of information, as the celery can be not the best thing for those who have blood issues and kidney issues. Therefore, this is a good signal that even with natural foods one must be aware of what he eats, and inform himself on each food.

Where did you get that piece of information from? That is not scientifically correct what so ever lol.

Celery is a perfectly healthy food and extremely low in calories. It's a great food to consume if you are trying to loose body weight.

I have never heard anything like this before. I love celery too. I think it is a great food to snack on later in the day when you are hungry but cant have another meal. I find it great when cutting.

Top Bottom