Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casein/Egg protein

get456

I am looking for a GOOD TASTING Casein or even egg protein.

I bought some GNC pro performance (or whatever its called) and it tasted HORRIBLE, plus it mixed like pudding.

I really want a slow release protein... any input on where to get something decent?

also, the price at gnc is ridiculous in my opinion, 34- 20 gram servings was 25$

My normal whey protein is 70~ 20 gram servings for 26.99

help!

I like ON's chocolate casein protein. Doesn't taste, but you need to blend it, a lot. That seems to be the case with all casein proteins though.

I took Probolic SR a few months back....if i didnt have time for breakfast i would mix one up with some oats.......but mainly I took it at night....kept me full until morning. You need a small hand blender to mix it up. The chocolate tastes amazing, and its good when you have cravings for something sweet. Best bet is to get it online.

get456 said:
Javaguru... any specific blends you recommend from proteinfactory?

also, how do they taste?
I've never used blends. Milk isolate for general use and whey isolate during/after my workout.

I usually get the vanilla sweetened with splenda and it's always tasted fine to me but I really don't taste my shakes when I drink them. I also tend to throw in things like fruit and vegetables which make the basic protein flavor irrelevant. You will need a blender to mix milk isolate without clumping.

muscle milk is the best tasting. its full of casein and milk protein and good fats. i actually burned a good amount of fat when taking it as well.

Top Bottom