Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cario or diet to create caloric deficit

MilkManTU

What is considered more catabolic, dieting or cardio to create a caloric deficit? Is there anything you can do like a scoop of protein before cardio to make it less catabolic?

i think dieting is more catabolic once your calories get really really low. If the diet is really good, i'm sure you could minimize the loss.

MilkManTU said:
What is considered more catabolic, dieting or cardio to create a caloric deficit? Is there anything you can do like a scoop of protein before cardio to make it less catabolic?

Thas is fatuous.

Either way a caloric deficit is being caused, therefore either way it is catabolic. Cardio alone will not create a deficit if your eating enough calories to fuel the exersice. So mind your diet first, then if you need additional calories burned go for the cardio.

For a given energy deficit, I think cardio can be somewhat anti-catabolic. This is because cardio helps to increase fat metabolizing enzymes and may cause a post-workout metabolism increase. Therefore, simply eating less may be more catabolic than substituting cardio for eating less.

both works in creating a calorie deficit but dieting does more damage to the metabolic rate than cardio. Cardio has so many more benefits as well. I would rather do tons of cardio and eat like I'm bulking than to starve. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Top Bottom