Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs preworkout ONLY for a maintenance diet

Enock

How well do you think carbs prework out only would work for basically adding a little size but over a long period of time, so no real fat gain basically maintenance but slowly getting stronger.

Not really going for a TKD I'm just figuring that if I eat my carbs prework out like break pitas ect... It will give me energy to train and the insulin spike should still be around postwork out when I have my protien (I'll have a small amount of protien prework w/ the carbs aswell).

Basicallly, I'm happy with the way I look now since I'm not all about size.. But of course your never perfect.. I still want to be leaner and bigger at the same time lol. Which gets me no where.. So I'm going to maintain and hope for maybe 5ibs gain in the next year (I'm not big soo its def doable I'd gain alot more if I bulked)

Damn I talk alot for a simple question. lol.

I'm not sure on my maintence calories which I know is the true issue. I'll just watch my BF. But hows the TKD kinda deal sound even though ketosis isn't any concern (gonna be eating high protien prolly never hit ketosis yum yum expensive carbs)

Top Bottom