Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbs near bedtime

light9i

Someone said You shouldn't have carbs close to bed because they'll be stored as fat
I get off at the gym at 9 and I know I should have a post workout meal before bed. My concern is is it okay to have some carbs with my meal or should I just stick with protein only

the science says that the excess glycogen won't have a chance to be burned off. however in most situations its a moot point cause we eat so much food anyway

my strategy is don't eat 2-3 hours before bed and evacuate before bed. you want a clean stomach so your body doesn't have to work to digest food

i wouldnt eat at least 6 hours before bed, otherwise you will gain weight and get fat

Any meal intake should stop 6 hours before bed, because of insulin presence you will not burn fat over night

Someone said You shouldn't have carbs close to bed because they'll be stored as fat
I get off at the gym at 9 and I know I should have a post workout meal before bed. My concern is is it okay to have some carbs with my meal or should I just stick with protein only

That'll be on you. Train earlier

I would not eat carbs right before bed. You want to recover while you sleep, not focus on digestion. Try to train earlier or just eat before training and not after.

Top Bottom