Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs? low on carbs for life..plateu

missyd143

can u hit a plateu if your body gets used to low carbs? and sometimes i have a reffeed day to keep my metabolism jumping..and should i be doing cardio on low carb or that will be muscle wasting? and what happens i i cannot ea 150 grams of protein ..too expensive

missy your on here with a new thread every two days talking about changing your diet, did u ever think maybe thats the problem.

no i been geting good results and doin the same shit everytimme...like 50/30/20 pcf..and cardio like HIIT and 45 min of walking with an ooccational carb up ..weights 3-4 days a week and im not ripped!!!! i eat small 6 meals a day.wut is the problemo..i follwing it for 4 months ..i gainerd good muscle but i think i should cut out the cardio with that low of carbs right?

no need to cut cardio if u are dong 50/30/20, no need to cut cardio no matter carbs really, when you say 4 months do u mean u just started training and dieting 4 months ago, if so you have to be a little patient training does not happen overnight.

i been trainign for a year but the diet has been for 5 months..before that diet i ate just protein and no carbs or fat--very little and lost muscle and wsa just bones and lean...now i have shape

I try to help out everybody on this board, but no matter what the hell you tell this girl, she doesn't listen to anybody, why even try?

i been trainign for a year but the diet has been for 5 months..before that diet i ate just protein and no carbs or fat--very little and lost muscle and was just bones and lean...now i have shape

Missy your one fucking stupid cock suckin bazzle anorexic fudgepackin donkey rapin dildo fuckin gorrila lickin hoe
stfu and get a personal trainer or starve yourself if u want abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Pack Man said:
I try to help out everybody on this board, but no matter what the hell you tell this girl, she doesn't listen to anybody, why even try?
WE SHOULD NOT WASTE OUR TIME WITH THIS STUPID TWAT-I'VE GIVEN HER TONS OF ADVICE AND SHE JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND IT.

Top Bottom