Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs,fat and protein while cutting

maxwell0058

would you give a brief breakdown on the intake for carbs, fats and protein I need daily for a cutting cycle, I have been trying to diet on my own but for some reason I haven't lost much fat, thank you for taking some of your time on assisting me, whatever info you provide I'm willing to follow to the letter and keep track of the numbers you advice, thank you.

Depending on your bf you'll need different fats. And cardio plays a huge factor. How long did you diet and what did your diet look like ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out this video I made where I explain how to calculate your calorie, carb, fat and protein requirements for bulking or cutting -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

losing fat is becoming harder and harder not just as you age but also because of society

the best thing is to get ACTIVE. if you have an office job you must dedicate 1-2 hours a day to being active

diet is extremely important. need to eat clean. tracking your macro's is important for someone trying to figure out what they are doing wrong

It is an individual question and answer. Some people do very well on low carbs but some do not. Me personally, I do a 40/40/20 diet at a 500 calorie deficit to cut. I hate how I feel on low carb so this allows me to be consistent and not cheat on my diet. Consistency always wins.

The more you move and the less crap you eat, the leaner you will get. Formula is as basic as that. You need to understand to follow through with these steps.

Also, you need to keep a little bit of fats in your diet, as cutting them out completely can result in issues regarding nutrient absorption and hormone production.

Top Bottom