Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbs to fat?

derekhoffer

[FONT=&quot]Simple question folks, but can you explain how please, if its true that an excess of carbs do indeed turn into fat and then stored around my waist. Thanks in advance.[/FONT]

the main reason our bodies store fat is very simple. when you eat carbs your insulin levels go up putting your body into storage mode. now the solution isn't to just cut out carbs (i'm talking good carbs).. the solution is eat in a window of 2-6 hours during the day. this will keep your insulin levels controlled outside the window so you are burning fat and not storing fat.

Simple question folks, but can you explain how please, if its true that an excess of carbs do indeed turn into fat and then stored around my waist. Thanks in advance.

Forget the science. That word right there is the issue. What do you think happens? You either shit it or store it.

[FONT=&quot]Simple question folks, but can you explain how please, if its true that an excess of carbs do indeed turn into fat and then stored around my waist. Thanks in advance.[/FONT]
If you eat too many carbs that your body cant use, then yes it will be stored as fat. The same that happens with protein and fat too

If you consume more calories than you burn, excess carbs are the first to be stored since the metabolic pathway to fat conversion is the least energetically expensive. Meats and simple sugars surprisingly are generally not converted to fat when in a surplus due to the high energy cost to convert (although your body preferentially uses simple sugars for immediate energy due to low metabolic cost).

Top Bottom