Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbs during bulk cycle

Hoops

Just wondering how many grams of carbs most of you take in during a bulk cycle I am sure that everyone is different the people I have talked to so far have varied. Thanks for the replies

most guys eat 2-3 grams of carbs per lb of bodyweight along with 2 grms of protein per lb of bodyweight.

during my next bulk cycle im going to eat only one gram of carbs per lb of bodyweight to try to gain more lean mass instead of a lot of fat. ill eat 450grams of protein per day(im 200lbs).

Thats about what I figured I think thats why I only gained 20lbs and kept 11lbs on my last cycle which is not bad for me considering it was a lite cycle of test and laurabolin I also am 200lbs but I am 6'2 so I am trying to bulk up a little my metabolism at 29 is still zoomin so its hard sometimes to take in enough food anyone have any ideas on how increase appetite I have tried B-complex,B-12,increased cardio, ect... thanks for the help

there are 2 appetite stimulants...periactin(sp?) and marinol(thc). both will make you drowsy and are kind of hard to find.

why not use EQ in your next cycle. its a very good appetite stimulant as well.
use 400to 600mg per week along with some test and dball and you got a nice cycle.

use the blender to increase calories.
a metrx packet,2 cups 2%milk, 2 tablespoons flax oil or
natural peanut butter..thats a lot of calories.
i live to eat this with a bagel or 2...maybe 2-3 times a day along with 3-4 solid food meals.

Top Bottom