Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs in cottage cheese??

missyd143

i kno that cot.. cheese contains skim milk like in it for a half cup...its like 4 carbs and i thought it was great to have that before bed? whats the difference if i have a half cup of skim mlik with my low carb proteinshake?? isn;t it the same or is there a difference between 1 cup and a half?

Quit trying to hide the fact that you only want to eat whip cream before bed. We all know what you're up to, you're not gonna get away with it.

Missy, I am wondering why carbs before bed are so important to you. Eat them after your workout. then 2-3 ours after ( with a protein of course)........ Then you dont have to worry about if 6 grams of carbs at night will be stored a fat- or whatever. Just rearrange your diet. No big deal.

true.........

ccc said:
Missy, I am wondering why carbs before bed are so important to you. Eat them after your workout. then 2-3 ours after ( with a protein of course)........ Then you dont have to worry about if 6 grams of carbs at night will be stored a fat- or whatever. Just rearrange your diet. No big deal.
take a shake before you go to bed, and make the shake with water

Missy what is your absession with carbs? 6 grams of carbs will not effect anything at all. It is not enough to do anything. Eat all the cottage cheese you want, the protein is some of the best you can get. Plus the protein will slow down the absorbtion of the carbs, thus eliminating your worry about raised blood sugar levels, that will lead to raised insulin levels, which will shut down fat burning.
If you want a real tip, that will work for long term weight loss, try eating small amounts of complex carbs every three hours with a protein source and you will have stable blood sugar all the time, eliminating high spikes in insulin...thus creating fat loss!

Top Bottom