Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs in the am only

Carlshaneleven

I wonder if consuming a good amount of carbs in the am and skip them for lunch and dinner is a good idea while losing
weight?
Since your body needs carbs as energy source I was thinking to consume twice as much carbs as I used to eat in the
morning for break fast and then veggies and protein for lunch en dinner. thanks.

everything you eat gets converted to sugar in the body.

so no you don't NEED carbs specifically. not sure who came up with that theory but it is retarded.

also carbs is not necessarily your enemy. fruit has carbs, so do sweet potatoes and even raw oats.. are you going to get fat off raw oats and fruit? no!

stay away from pasta, donuts, breads and those types of carbs. they don't give you energy at all.. do you ever feel energetic after eating a pizza? no you feel like shit, but it has lots of carbs!

If I was only going to eat carbs once per day it would be pre workout. If you are trying to lose weight then just pay attention to the totals. Calories in vs calories out is what matters.

It's best to consume your carbs -
at breakfast
pre workout
post workout

as your muscle insulin sensitivity is highest at those times

Top Bottom