Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbohydrate Allergy question

Samuelpenn

I'm one of those who suffer from allergies to most carbs, I would like to know what other foods except carbs can I consume when I start lifting to gain muscle mass, as you carbs are a very important energy source for your body, thank you.

I'm one of those who suffer from allergies to most carbs, I would like to know what other foods except carbs can I consume when I start lifting to gain muscle mass, as you carbs are a very important energy source for your body, thank you.
Keep the carbs, Take everyday at 5 pm 1 pill of glucofage Xr, it will regulate your insulin levels..

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

How are you allergic to carbohydrates? It sounds extremely unlikely

Keep the carbs, Take everyday at 5 pm 1 pill of glucofage Xr, it will regulate your insulin levels..

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

If (and it's a big IF) he IS allergic to carbs (which I doubt) telling him to take a drug and keep the carbs in is moronic. Don't do it again. Establish if there's an issue first.

Top Bottom