Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb up/refeed day

paolo234

Is it benefecial to have high GI carbs on my carb up day? or low GI

i heard to go high GI in the beginning, then end it with some low complex carbs.

Can someone tell me if im doing it right?
im taking in about >50g carbs per day, keeping my protein high, and fat moderate. Btw, im cutting, and most of my carbs come on my PWO.

well, i usually do this for 3-4 days, and i do a Full-body WO every other day.
Fri:FB
Sat:rest
Sun:FB
mon:rest

im planning to have my carb up on tuesday, can i still work out in the morning? then start my 12-24 hour carb up, after my morning depleted work out.
for ex :
Tuesday morning
6:00 am: Full-body workout
7:00am PWO meal, can i start this off with high GI carbs? like pancakes and syrup, and a bowl of cereal?

this is a bit off topic, but dont lift at 6 am on an empty stomach. you need to eat something before your workout. you are hindering your gains. i would do cardio at this time on an empty stomach, its great for cutting. then later in the day do your lifting when you have food in your stomach. you will see better results this way.

yea, im gonna eat before my FB workout, forgot to mention of course.

but can i start my 12-24 hr carbup/refeed after the workout with pancakes and sugar-free syrup, kid cereal?

carbs are carbs in this case but keep it clean. fruits, rice, pasta, oats, veggies, berries ect.

Top Bottom