Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb depletion starts tomorrow

ok day three of carb depletion is soon over. cant really tell ive felt that much different. hungry, yes, but i really excpected to feel like shit. oh well.

You are looking good...especially for a natty. Please, don't take that the wrong way. I also admire your work ethic and discipline to stay away from 'the dark side'.

Thanks man, i know that im not big as the ones that arent natural. But i have never compared myself to them either. But i always strive to improve myself, and to me, it looks like ive done well.

Sounds like someone is going to be a little bitch without his carbs....

You are looking great Stig. Although... I miss the goatee on ya, Baby Face! :)

nah i didnt get bitchy when going low on the carbs..but i feel more bitchy now that i have to down 430g a day.

Muscle - I bet you weren't into ketosis on the carb depetion days.....ketones automatically ensure that you will feel like shit

Hey Mr M! Awesome lat spread there! Like the other posts -- you're doing a great job w/ your regimen & it shows! Plus how many of these monster juice boys can do the splits! (And w/o a pink tutu ;))

I dont think the point was hitting ketoisis. I think i was meant to empty the glycogen storages in the muscle. nd shed water, dunno if it worked though.

thank you sassy, i try my best :)

Top Bottom