Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Depletion/Growth

Liberator

Hey

I'd just like to say thanks to everynoes help on here for the training/diet info.

In the past month Ive gained 7 1/4lbs, and am still at 14%bf, thats almost 2lbs a week. I'd been weight lifting for a year before but only the past 2 months have I started to get my diet right and the training, cheers!!

I expect this to start slowing down soon, so I want to start getting smart with my diet, I think BigAndy mentioned lowering carbs for a day, Ive read more into this and this is what I intend to do:

My diet is now: 300-350g PROTEIN, 400-550g CARBS, 30-40g FAT, 6-8Litres of Water, no alcohol, no crisps, no chocolate, no coca cola/soda/etc blah blah. Yeah this is strict, I still go out but dont drink, I want to build the physique I want and then enjoy it, which is why I am putting 110% effort into it.

Anyway, this is what I am going to do (this should only be done max once a month)

What I want to do is cut out carbs for one day, bar say two slices of bread (about 30g carbs total), one for lunch and one for dinner (obviously not just a slice of bread, I mean with a protein meal), what I will do is keep the Protein level the same (300-350g currently) but drop the carbs.

I will do this on a training day, but I'm not sure which one, I was thinking maybe do it on the "least stressful" day, like maybe shoulders day, this is right before the weekend rest, where I'd up the Carbs again and hopefully shock my system into some major growth the following few days or so.

I will try and train with the same intensity, but I know I will be exhausted far quicker than normal. What is the best way to go about training this day? I am not sure what to expect, should I drop the reps some or the weight a little. I also know I will probably lose about a lb or so initially, I will protein up big time after training and down some about half an hour before training.

Any recommendations would be cool

Thanks guys!

lift as heavy as you can for 6-8 reps if you still want to build muscle, light weights and high reps is not what you want, you need to keep shocking your muscles, your strenght will drop once you lower carbs, but still lift as heavy as you can push it with good form

ok, I'll pretty much stick to what I am doing then.

what would you recommend I apply it to to get the most benefit?

Would you agree near the end of the week?

I dont really want to do it on Chest day (Monday), I dont think legs day is a good idea either.

Thanks!

Top Bottom