Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb Depleted...results are insane!!!

NJstacked said:
Daeo...how old are you? You must have a real important job if you can sit back and
respond to elite fitness boards all day...

Actually I hardly work at all. I have enough money so that I can afford to not work that much. Only a part time job for me(3-4 days a week), as a hobby so to speak. I'm 26 years old also. Any other question I can answer for you sweet cheeks...:kiss:

Thinking I would find interesting info on low carb diets and the sheer volume of posts I was lured into this thread. And after reading it I must say that this shit does not belong in the anabolic forum. But I must add (no offence to anyone that frequents club Factory) that after going to the club Factory website and looking at the pictures(and I am not simply reffering to those interesting bondage pictures :FRlol: ), I really didn't see any "HOT" women :yawn: , maybe they are saving those pictures for something else? I do not know. What I do know is the women in Toronto are on average "HOTTER." :kiss:
Sorry for adding to this nonsense.

NJbigtime, Why don't YOU shut the fuck up you NJ faggot! Yeah, now your going to back up your NJ buddy right? He
was posting trying to help his fellow buds about his diet. Well for starters, this shit should have been posted on the
DIET board!!!....NOT HERE! So again, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I live in NJ too and I am glad not ALL people from NJ are
assholes. He thanks you for backing him up. What a joke. What is this a fight? I bet you and stacked are the toughest
guys around. Probably got bruised knuckles from punching your keyboards (and girlfriends)!! Just give it a rest and
grow up. For what it's worth, I think the diet looks good. Now let's stop this shit and move on to the biz at hand, shall we?

Hey-gUile i would be glad to move on asshole. that is what i'm trying to do. DOn't attack me cocksocker. Further, atleast i have a gf rather than a bf like you do fag.

Your not worth it....kid. I said I wouldn't reply to this nonsense a long time ago, but I went back on my word. This is NOW
done in my book. Oh, and Njbigtime, you have had the last word. Hope that makes you feel better, pal.

Where I live this place is so sick they roll up the sidewalks at 6 P.M. 8 P.M. on weekends. The broads are so hot! When you get a few of them in a room the one thing they have in common is a full set of teeth.

Hehehehe:D !!

Top Bottom