Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb cycling opinions ?

cutronie

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys, I've just completed my second week of carb cycling and I love it. I've stayed the same weight but my body looks very different, harder, leaner, stronger, bigger. I have initially began carb cycling straight out of a cutting cycle to gain size whilst staying lean as possible, if my weight hasn't changed does this mean I should increase my intake by around 250 calories on each day? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's my info:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18 years old, 185lbs, 10% bodyfat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I lift HIT 4 times a week and do low-moderate intensity on the remaining three days of the week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]High Carb Days = 340g carbs = (Back) and (Shoulders + Tri's)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Medium Carb Days = 250g carbs = (Legs) and (Chest + Bi's)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Low Carb Days = 140g carbs = Cardio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Protein stays at 280g and Fat at 65-70g.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers![/FONT]

Everyone is different, and it is normal to need to adjust and tweak as you progress.

a calorie is just a unit man. it isn't going to mean shit because a calorie from a raw nut is not the same from a calorie in a candy bar. your body reacts different. your energy levels, your gut, your metabolism, your hormones, your glucagon, your insulin. all that changes based on what you put into your body, does not matter how many calories. if a person eats 3000 calories a day from mcdonalds and chikFilA he will store more fat than someone who eats 3000 calories from nuts, grassfed beef, veggies, fruit. so you are a young guy, don't get caught up with tracking your calories and all that broscience. this calories in/out thing was debunked years ago and proved to be bullshit.

and the reason cycling carbs works is because that is how our bodies were designed. some days you might find tons of food, some days you might find no food. that is how it works in this world with every animal on earth. we have seasons for a reason, watermelon is good during summer, citrus is good during fall, trees go bear during winter. amazing huh? i never eat the same everyday year round, i always change things up. some days i eat nothing. some days i eat a lot. the one constant is eating HEALTHy natural foods. no junk ever.

Top Bottom