Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CARB CYCLING .... NEED Help please

_Romeo_

Hey folks... been reading up on carb cycling as i am getting ready for my next bulk... apparently i didn't go too great last cycle in the fat department.

my confusion is here.... my BMR is 1990 ... TDEE @ 3,680

Once i drop the carb on my low days, i should make up for it in the fat column and vice versa, correct?
So let's say my high carb day goes like this (325g / 300g / 130g ) Pro/Carb/Fat
Now my low carb day would be something like this (325g / 100g / 220g) Pro/Carb/Fat.... Question, isn't that a bit too much fat to make up for the low carbs?

Sm one will chime in but really bro you gotta try it and then adjust accordingly everyone will respond differently. Trail and error is the best way IMO. What works for me may not for you and this really has to do with your goals write it out no ones really gonna me much help their clueless as to what your trying to accomplish.

Sm one will chime in but really bro you gotta try it and then adjust accordingly everyone will respond differently. Trail and error is the best way IMO. What works for me may not for you and this really has to do with your goals write it out no ones really gonna me much help their clueless as to what your trying to accomplish.

Thank you man.... i really appreciate the advice. it's all trial and error, you are right. we always dance around that fact as there's a holy grail to dieting. keep the cal above TDEE for bulking and keep experimenting.

Good point....Hopefully Dylan will chime in he's money with stuff like this....

~EZ

thank you guys for the input so far... as to answering the competition question. No, not competing yet. But it is something that i am looking forward to in the near future.

my question is this actually: Should calories remain the same daily and just manipulate the macros OR the daily calorie fluctuation isn't that big of deal as long as the macros are setup correctly?

Top Bottom