Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb cycling log to help me schedule mines

Ferney+18

Hey, guys where can I get a link to a good log or schedule for carbs intake, qty and best time of the day to have them. I want to get more informed about carb cycling and the best way to go about doing this.

I am a big advocate of carb cycling.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

Whenever I do carb cycling, I usually have 2 high days (during back and leg workout days) and others are mostly low/no carb days. Sometimes I have a moderate day during a chest workout, but the less moderate/high carb days you have - the faster the results come into play

Top Bottom